Water Family Camping Ltd.
118, Sunderland, Ontario, CANADA, L0C 1H0
Phone :- 1-866-454-8889 : Fax :- (705) 357 2822 Local :-(705) 357 1754
Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Firewood must be purchased locally.
No wood from infected areas of the province is allowed in the park.
- 2 pools, one is solar heated, the other is very refreshing.
- Rec. Hall with dart boards, Pool Table, and Table Tennis Table.
- 6 Horseshoe pits.
- Flush toilets.
- Free Showers.
- 15 acres of undisturbed bush, including lots of wildlife.
- Ponds for fishing and boating.
- Canoes, Kayaks and Pedal boats for rent.
- Fireworks Display on May 24 Weekend or Canada Day Week-end.
- A Convenience store with Ice and Firewood as well as Pop, Candies Etc..
- We are members of "Campers Club of America", Passport America, Explorer R.V., A.O.R. and Coast to Coast.
Attractions within a 20 minute Drive
- Sunderland, the nearest town with adequate Grocery shopping
- Port Perry, on Lake Scugog, for boat launch, sight seeing and shopping
- Beaverton, Lake Simcoe , Beach and Boat launch
- Fishing in Lake Scugog, Lake Simcoe and the Severn Trent Waterway.
- Golfing at Oliver's Nest and Cederhurst Golf Club
Within a 60 Minute Drive
- Canada's Wonderland.
- Orrilia and Barrie.
- Two Lift Locks on the Severn Trent Wateray at Kirkfield and in Peterborough.
- Power Centers and Shopping Malls in Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Newmarket and Ajax.
- Rama Casino and The Blue Herron Casino, two places to invest some money
- Pancake Breakfasts on the Sunday each Long Week-end.
- Bingo each Saturday night. (for campers only).
- Horseshoe Competitions.
- Eucher after the Bingo.
- Pot luck Suppers.
- Dances on long week-end's.
- Casino Night's .
- Pig Roast, and Corn Roast.
- Christmas in July.
- Crafts in the Rec. Hall for children on Saturday mornings.
- Karaoke nights.
See Planned Activities for Dates and Times